Sam - Apprentice

Sam Arnstein

Apprentice

Birthplace: New York, New York

Current Residence: New York, New York

What you do at NSC: I am the 4th generation working in our family business. There's so much variety that I'm involved with each day while working here. I assist my fellow employees with their projects or help with anything they they need me to do. I never really have one job at the company, there are usually small important jobs that need to be done, that no one has time for. So, I guess you could say, I'm a Jack of all trades.

What you like about working at NSC: I love to handle our gemstones and jewelry. I'm developing appreciation for the craftsmanship, the design and the care that goes into making our custom jewelry.I also love working with my co workers, they are funny, creative and just really fun to be around. Our team is a very solid and have been through alot together. We all enjoy working here and I couldn't ask for more.

Hobbies: I am a music lover, my favorite type of music is EDM. I like to DJ at parties and just have a good time sharing the music I find. I like to mix music when I find the time, it is definitely a passion I have. Next to selling beautiful gemstones. My favorite variety of exercise would have to be hiking, getting to the top of a mountain to see an amazing view after climbing it is the best motivation to working out for me.

Goals: Learn Guitar, become a part time DJ, Climb Mt.Everest, Travel around the world, make at least 1 new friend a month

My favorite links: